We Do Fun Activities
Our activities nicely complement our curriculum by initiating the overall development of our children.
We engage our children in several activities over the course of the year.
– We do monthly art, craft and physical activities. Each of these activities are theme based – be it colors, or shapes or concepts. We try our best to make these fun and engaging for our children.
– All festivals are celebrated with great enthusiasm by our teachers and support staff. The significance of every festival is imparted to the children.
– Every year children are taken outdoors for a picnic. We plan for this event extensively by researching the hygiene and safety of the location and ensuring it is child friendly. During the picnic there are ample teachers and support staff with the children. Regular headcounts are taken and every effort is made to ensure children are comfortable and safe.
– We also conduct a fancy dress competition every year for our children. No hired costumes are permitted for this activity. Parents and children team up and make such creative costumes. Their delight at performing is a treat to watch.
– The most awaited event of the year is the annual day. Our teachers put in a month and a half of preparation towards this event. They train children to perform during school hours and make colorful props for the event after school hours. The final event takes place at the Bal Gandharva Auditorium. Children themselves compere the event and every child is given the opportunity to shine on this esteemed stage.
As a result of all these activities, our children automatically learn very valuable traits such as sharing, how to look after themselves and others and how to be kind and caring. They also improve their motor skills, public speaking skills and communication skills.
Our children are able to perform very well – right from school admission interviews all the way up to job interviews.